- 30 Keys
- Per key RGB using WS2812B LEDs
- TMK firmware
- Same matrix as Gherkin
- Gateron SMD LED compatible switches
- Cheap grey translucent front print keycaps
- 1.2mm PCB produced at EasyEDA.com
- Bamboo plywood case from Ponoko
The first version used a 1.6mm PCB. The LED would sit low in the opening and be difficult to solder to the board. With the 1.2mm PCB the pads on the LED are slightly raised above the PCB, making it easier to create the solder bridge to the PCB.
Version 1.3 is here.