How to order a PCB from EasyEDA.com from a gerber file
- Download the zip file with the gerber files
- Go to EasyEDA.com and click "PCB Order"
- Create an account or login
- Upload the Zip file
- Edit the length and width
- Set the quantity, 5 piece minimum per board.
- Set the color (anything other than green cost more, it's a flat fee regardless of quantity)
- PCB should be 1.6mm. With only soldermask (no copper/silkscreen) the PCB will be 1.52mm thick.This matters if you are making a PCB switch plate for MX style switches.
- Leave everything else at default
- Add to cart
- Repeat for additional boards
- Select airmail or express (usually DHL). Airmail is only an option for lighter orders.
- They take PayPal or credit card
- The video below goes through all these steps.
EasyEDA ships to most countries.
For an order of 5 sets of Gherkin PCB's it is $20 to most places via airmail. A total of $75.80 shipped ($55.80 for the 5 top/bottom/main PCBs)
5 mf68 PCB's are $28.60 plus $17.40 shipping, $46 total to most places.
EasyEDA has since lowered their prices.
EasyEDA sells electronics parts through LCSC. You can get diodes/resistors/other parts shipped with your PCB order.
Order PCB from gerber files from di0ib on Vimeo.
Gerber files I have released:
- Flanck mini 6mm tactile switch
- Gherkin with PCB top/bottom plates
- GNAP keyboard
- i75 keyboard
- Kwark keyboard
- Magicforce replacement PCB
- Nano keypad
- Pico keypad
- Planck compatible PCB top/bottom plates
You do not have to contact me for permission, the license is comprehensive. You can link back to the github page as an attribution.
EasyEDA has a new sister PCB company JLCPCB. They have different pricing for color PCBs which may make your order cheaper.